Making a difference in our communities.
CNO Financial supports our communities, our associates and our customers through nonprofit organizations that address the health and financial wellness of middle-income Americans.
Giving back in 2016
- In 2016, CNO Financial helped deliver more than $2.7 million in total community impact to the neighborhoods where we live and work.
- CNO Financial, our associates and our insurance producers donated more than $2.4 million to our partner organizations in 2016, and raised an additional $335,000 in community fundraising.
- Our associates volunteered more than 14,000 hours to community service in 2016, including donating their time to our CNO Afternoon of Service projects to benefit the United Way in Carmel (Ind.), Chicago and Philadelphia, where we have corporate locations.
Standing Up for Health and Financial Wellness
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- Bankers Life Center for a Secure Retirement
- Meals on Wheels Chicago
Building Stronger Communities
- American Red Cross
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- Indiana Sports Corp.
- Jefferson Awards Foundation
- Pacers Foundation
- United Way
- WFYI Public Media